A small law firm with spacious offices seeks an experienced Legal Secretary to support one of two principal lawyers. Founded over 40 years ago, the firm specializes in Wills and Probate, Contested Probate Proceedings, Estate Planning, Business, Real Estate and Family Law. There are 2 other assistants in the office.
Must be a dynamic right-hand support person. This position is on-site at their office located in the Financial District. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
– Working primarily off of dictation, assist with creation of and proofread probate pleadings
– Review real estate, wills, estate planning documents
– Fill out judicial forms
– Coordinate incoming communications for principal
– Heavy calendaring & scheduling
– File impeccably, highly organized (not just a buzz word)
– Reception back-up and other day-to-day office duties
– Deal, support and keep up with fast-paced, busy lawyer (gets lots of emails)
Pay: $35.00 per hour